Thursday, January 12, 2012

UFO's

1.  UFO:  Unidentified Flying Object.
2.  UFO:  UnFinished Objects
3.  UFO:  U had better Finish all of those Objects piling up in your house before you start anymore    knitting projects.





The projects are piling up and one of my resolutions in 2012 is to finish all of the UFO's.  Some projects just need ends woven in, some just need a few more rounds, some just need to be ripped out and recycled into something else and some need to be found.  (There is a lace shawl somewhere in this house that is on some very expensive needles and with some expensive silk/wool blend yarn that for the life of me I can't find). 

I'd be the first to admit that I have project ADD.  Too many interests, lots of money invested in stunts and not enough time.  My original solution was to bag everything and focus solely one one thing but what fun is that?!  Instead, this year I'm focusing on finishing the UFO's and picking interesting and time bound projects.  We'll see how this goes.  To be continued......

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo for UFO's (all of them ;) I totally understand starting something and not finishing it right away (if not years later). I'm the same way and I think it's just we're so passionate and move with the slightest cosmic flux...one day it's a shawl the next day it's something else that has caught our eye, our passion.

    But, it's nice to finally finish and revel in it :)

    ReplyDelete