Saturday, January 28, 2012

Das Love List #6

Happy Saturday Darlings!

I had a very bizarre dream last night.  I was about to attend a Harry Potter movie but stopped in the theater's in house beauty salon for a quick wash and set.  Friends, this is all of the three things that I really enjoy in life. 

1.  Going to the movie theater.
2.  Getting my hair done.
3.  The Harry Potter movies. 

Clearly, my brain is in Das Love List mode!  Speaking of movies, I'm adding a 4th thing to the List today.  If you haven't seen Bill Cunningham New York stop what you are doing and upload it to your Netflix instant queue!  The man is incredible and if you live in New York it reminds you there are still a few true, folks out there who also have some of that old city magic to them.  Cunningham is an inspiration.  My favorite moment is when he starts to weep when he says, "It's true what they say.  If you look for beauty you will find it".  Amazing.

Bussi Bussi!  

No comments:

Post a Comment