Monday, January 23, 2012

Das Love List #1

Happy Monday Darlings,

I've had love and Valentine's Day on the brain lately.  I like vintage Valentine's Day decorations, I do like chocolate, I like the craft possibilities and in the gray doldrums of winter who wouldn't want a splash of color in their day?  More on the history of V-Day later but it was originally just another day on the church calender for saints with the last name "Valentine".  It wasn't until Geoffrey Chaucer came long that we have the 'chocolate-induced-food-coma-sex-fest' that we know and love/hate today. 

It's no secret that I like making lists, a good stunt and a themed event so I thought it fun to count down to V-Day with Das Love Lists.  Come up with three, random and off the top of your head things that you really like or things your love, love, love.  (More later on like vs love).

Without further ado:

1.  Toddler squeezes.  My DD has the killer snuggle squeeze down to a science.  I'll probably need physical therapy later in life but for now I'll take it!  So sweet and this is unconditional love at it's best.

2.  Did you know about this website?   Pioneer Thinking is just the ticket. 

3.  Hot and clean water.  Sounds trite but on cold days nothing beats a hot shower in the morning.  Not too long ago we would've had to heat water on the stove if we were lucky enough to have the means to heat water.  I'd take a cold shower if I had to but nothing beats a hot one. 

How about you?  What three things are on your list today?

Bussi Bussi! 

No comments:

Post a Comment