Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Das Love List #3

Happy Wednesday!

Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day was a favorite of mine growing up and I thought about it yesterday because my morning did not start off as planned.  I managed to rally because due in large part to the three things on my Das Love List today.

1.  Walks in Nature.  My Mother was right.  Fresh air is the cure-all for all that ails you and nothing cures the cranks like a long walk outside.  Plus, we are experiencing above normal temps so if I can't have snow then I'll hang out in the sun and 51 degree gloriousness.

2.  Purging.  I'm not talking about your lunch but the C.R.A.P. in your house.  I'm determined to get everything organized, clear the clutter and throw the junk all in time for Easter.  I want to be able to spend spring enjoying NYC and not cleaning out drawers.

3.  Chocolate.  Let's me honest here folks.  A little dab will do but it always tips the scales in your favor.  This and this are current favorites.

Enjoy the day darlings. 

Bussi Bussi!

No comments:

Post a Comment