Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Letters of the Alphabet Game-A

 

Happy Mittwoch Lovelies!

As my Mother says, "If you're bored you're boring" and I'm fighting a case of the B's in a big, big way.  Maybe it's the time of year, maybe I need a shot of inspiration in the arm or maybe I'm just coming to terms with the face that I'm incredibly dull.  Regardless, when you start to think Goldfish crackers are really a hilarious invention and you are watching Woody Allen movies over and over again it's time for a shake-up to hopefully welcome that next big, fun, and engaging idea.  Over at Matchbook Magazine they've had running photo lists of items beginning with the same letter and this got the brain-machine cogs running.  I like lists.  I like list challenges.  I can get behind Sesame Street's Letter of the Day!  What about an Alphabet List Challenge????

The mission is to come up with 10 things off the top of your head that begin with the letter of the day.  It can be words you find funny, things that annoy you, things that you love, things you loathe.....it's all up for grabs.  The only rule, and this applies forever and ever to any of my lists, is to just write whatever comes to you off the top of your head.  And......GO!

1.  Alligators.  I could care less about them but it's the first word that popped into my head.
2.  Ayla,  The greatest name on the planet.  Serious.
3.  Arthur.I loved these books when I was younger and first heard about them on Reading Rainbow.  The show is adorable and the books are terrific.  
4.  Annie Hall.  Hey, I love me some Woody Allen.
5.  Acorn.  It's just a funny word.
6.  Abhor.  Great word too.  Gets the point across, yes?
7.  The Artist.  Go see it!
8.  Abercrombie and Fitch.  Absolutely ridiculous clothing that I would NEVER wear.
9.  Artichokes.  Really yummy and many fond memories from my childhood sitting around the table eating them in the summer.
10.  Alaska.  I'd really love to visit the state sometime.  It's at the top of my list (not quite as high as Paris, but still in the top 5).

See?!  Easy and gets the brain juices flowing.  Buon day darlings!

Bussi, Bussi!

No comments:

Post a Comment