Saturday, February 11, 2012

Das Love List #18

"These are a few of my favorite things!"

Happy Saturday Friends!

These are a few things that I'm really digging today.  Wishing you a buon and inspired weekend! 

1.  I stumbled upon this book during my city travels and it looks like so much fun.  Perfect for a Saturday when you are stuck at home and I will not mind one bit if das Toddler helps me fill in the blanks either with her own scribbles.




2.  This reading list!  I found this weeks ago on the Matchbook Magazine facebook page.  I've probably read only 1/3 of the books on this list but I'm cooking up a stunt where I read every.single.one.  Anyone want to join me???

3.  Netflix instant streaming is the greatest thing.  Impromptu is a favorite movie of mine and I first saw it on PBS years ago.  I stumbled upon it last night and what a treat to watch it again!    

No comments:

Post a Comment