Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Alphabet Challenge-Letter D

Happy Mardi Gras/Fat Tuesday Darlings!

Sorry for the radio silence.  I haven't shut the computer off for Lent just yet......emphasis on yet..... :) 
The above picture was taken at DAYBREAK on Saturday.  It was a particularly tough morning because not only did I not have nearly enough sleep (thank you to das Toddler) but I was heading in to play a funeral.  The blinding sun in the morning always cheers me up and this picture makes me smile.  Besides, I'm much more of a morning person than a night person. However, I have been staying up late to catch up on DOWNTON ABBEY.  When this fantastic show first came out I just couldn't get into it at first.  I tried multiple times and after about 20 or so minutes I switched it off.  I'm here today to tell you that you just need to make it through the first 50 minutes of episode one and then you'll suddenly be hooked.  Bring out the tax papers that need sorting, start a new knitting project or sort your socks for the first part and then I promise you'll see the light.  Amazing.  DACHSUNDS are my favorite dog, especially the wired haired little beauties.  Who doesn't love a dog with a beard?  DAUGHTERS and DADDY are pretty important D words.  DELIGHTFUL, DANDY, DARLING, DELICIOUS and DELIRIOUS leave nothing to the imagination.  DUMPLINGS are great treat on a Friday night. 
Wishing you a wonderful Mardi Gras.  Hope you gets lots of beads without showing too many of your bits.......

Bussi Bussi! 

No comments:

Post a Comment