Friday, February 10, 2012

Das Love List #17

Happy Friday Dearies!

Fridays are lazy and unscheduled days in our home.  Mornings are the best because we sleep in and then I can sit leisurely in my 'sleeping dress' (das Toddlers term for nightgowns) and enjoy my coffee and toast.
My morning toast before das Toddler stole it and licked all the jam and butter off. 

Days like this feel absolutely alive with possibilities.  We go outside for long jaunts in the neighborhood, we read books, we make pancakes for supper, watch cartoons and usually I get a quiet evening to myself-or at least part of a quiet evening :)  It's a finishing Friday so I poked around on Ravelry for some new patterns and now it's Beastyzeit.  How about your darlings?  Quiet evening in or loud night out? 

Bussi Bussi!

Pancakes!  Do you see that burnt in heart?!  Absolutely not planned but 100% delightful.

We are serious about toppings.  Yogurt, honey, bananas and jam.  Yum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment