Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Das Love List #15

Happy Midweek Darlings! 

It was another fun day bummeling around the city and it was a day of signage. 

Oh my goodness.  So, so, so, so true. 

This makes me laugh because you can see my reflection and I'm holding coffee :)  I just love this quote.  A LOT of my efforts are spent trying to figure out a way to avoid _______ an Mr. Frost is correct.  Just plow on through darling. 

Graffiti isn't necessarily a new thing in the city.  This gem was on a bare wall in the Macy's bathroom where the marble was missing.  I had been thinking not three minutes earlier how big Macy's was and how, for the most part, they were great at keeping it up and how they kept it all organized and then I found this.  Again, made me giggle. 

This is what signage looks like in MT.  My Mom sent me this picture from a ski trip.  She commented on how it looks like it should be in a children's book and I couldn't agree more! 
Buon Wednesday lovelies!  
Bussi Bussi!

No comments:

Post a Comment