Sunday, November 13, 2011

Gratitude and Thankfulness-Day Nineteen

Happy Spirit Sunday!

Today I'm eternally grateful and give thanks for the opportunity of renewal. Renewal is pretty fab when you think that it can happen at any moment, on any given day, on a microscopic or grandiose scale and for each and every person and thing on the planet.

Awesome-sauce!

Experiencing renewal now? Sing a song of praise! Need a healthy dose of renewal? Start now! Renewal has no shelf life or complicated baking instructions so hop to.

Attending church and sharing music on a Sunday renews me and my spirit. Writing in the wee hours renews me. A good shenanigan or well timed stunt renews me. Naps renew me. Time with family and friends renews me. Laughter renews me. Nature renews me.

Remember that moon I mentioned yesterday? According to the Farmers Almanac it was a Beaver Moon. Native Americans had names for the moons to dictate what was to happen that month to facilitate survival. A Beaver Moon was when they set their beaver traps for that precious fur that kept them warm. A full moon also marked the end of a cycle and on the last evening of the cycle prayers were sent up for renewal in the coming lunar cycle.

Buon Day of Renewal friends.


The Beaver Moon overlooking the chaos in Queens


1 comment:

  1. yay to renewal! I am renewed every morning. The previous night's sleep renewed me to be a source of light,goodness and love!

    ReplyDelete