Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cyber Adventskalendar-Day 13

Dearest Lovelies,

I realize now that I was a day off on my calendar yesterday.  Ack! 

Today is a poached post-meaning I'm sharing a bunch of other things that are not my original ideas.  I stumbled on these fun and inspiring bits yesterday and they are just too delightful not to share.  Enjoy and may they help feed your creative and compassionate cooker. 

1.  A big shout out to my home state of Montana!  I ran across this story this story yesterday and it makes my heart swell with pride.  Perhaps we can find some of that 'old pioneer spirit' again beginning today and in 2012. 

2.  The Yarn Harlot has a fantastic blog post about our perfection expectations at Christmas.  Deep down I know that trying to do things perfectly to please and change other people is futile and silly but a light bulb finally went off in my brain after reading her words of wisdom. 

3.  My dear friend Robin had a hilarious and informative post about the ever important Christmas Letter yesterday.  Words of wisdom coupled with a good giggle.  Check it out here.

Buon Tuesday darlings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment