Monday, April 1, 2013

April Challenge-Naturally Beautiful

Happy Monday and Happy Easter end/end of Passover. I have some great hummus recipes and an amazeballs kale salad I had every intention on writing about today. However, when you are a church musician you tend to spend Easter Monday in comfy clothes (I rocked my purple shirt with penguins wearing sunglasses) and you sneak candy from the Easter baskets all day instead of eating a proper lunch. My Holy Week was filled with amazing music, inspired preaching, laughter, and wonderful friends. I am humbled at how great my life is. Really. Makes me sound like a weirdo but there you have it. That said.....I'm pooped.

My Meatless Monday posts will follow soonly and you will swoon over the yum that is roasted veggie hummus.
However, it being the first of a new month, opening day for baseball, and with spring around the corner I feel a new challenge coming on. I want to spend April cleaning out the makeup bag and beauty cupboards in order to focus on sustainable, natural, healthy beauty. Get your crystals ready hippy because its game on!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment